TB250 PRO Guide
Mining Rig Requirement For 12 VGA
Total 12 VGAs (NVIDIA graphics cards + AMD graphics cards, each maximum is 8 cards due
to driver limitation)
- Memory: 16GB
- Power supply: 1200W x2 (depend on the power consumption of graphics cards)
OS / Software Requirement:
- OS: Windows 10 (1703 version later)
AMD Graphics card - ATI: 17.6.2 (RX4XX series)
ATI: 17.5.2 (RX5XX series - Cracked Version)
NVIDIA Graphics card - 376.19 only (GTX10X0 series)
BIOS setting & OS / Driver installation:
1. Don’t connect any graphics card to motherboard before finishing OS installation;
just install OS w/ onboard graphics.
* Or install OS w/ only one graphics card connected to PCI-Ex16 slot, other steps are
same as below.
2. Enter BIOS setting and set Video mode to UEFI (Not necessary to set this item if BIOS
date code is after B25DF628.BSS).
* 628 is date code
3. Reboot, enter BIOS setting again. Set CSM to disable and select mining mode to
Above 6X VGA or enable (BIOS date code after B25DF628.BSS, mining mode default in
4. Follow Windows instruction to finish OS installation.
5. Turn off the computer; install all graphics cards properly (please refer to the hardware
6. Change video output to the graphics card connected to PCI-Ex16 slot (This step is for
installing OS w/ onboard graphics only).
7. Reboot and start to mine.
HW installation (the configuration will be various depended on the devices you use):
1. Connect 8 pin power / 24 pin power cable to motherboard from power supply 1.
2. Connect the power cable to AUXPWER1 / AUXPWR2 on motherboard and HDD from
power supply 1.
3. Connect PCI-Ex16 riser cards w/ graphics cards installed properly to the PCI-Ex1 rise
cards installed on motherboard by USB3.0 cables.
4. Connect power cables to graphics card and PCI-Ex16 riser card. 6 graphics cards
powered by power supply 1, another 6 graphics cards powered by power supply 2.
*The graphics card connected to PCI-Ex16 slot must be powered by power supply 1.
*Each power cable from power supply is limited to be connected to 2 graphics cards
or 2 PCI-Ex16 riser cards.
5. Follow the instruction below to establish a short circuit between No. 15 pin and No.
16 pin on the 24-pin power connector of Power Supply 2.